Let's Chat !

Tuesday 4 October 2011

受伤了

Wendy n Me :)
I'm not beauty , i'm fat :) but
 I AM WHO I AM  . 


Last sunday 2/10/2011 i woke up early went to run for peace . :)
This is really fun ! 
I join the run with Wendy ,Zhi Xin , Zhi Yi and also Jung seong.
COOL ! :D
I met lot's of friend. and also CAROLINE MEI'S hahaha.
She shout my name 淑棱!! uhhh . long time never hear it , 
i shock when i saw her. HA ! she run with her friend . eiiww so sweet !  
8km for this run? easy? i don't think so . 
My toes hurt, the stupid school shoe can't wear one. T____T
it is really painful . sigh!

Suddenly i realise that wendy tiew seems like SUPERWOMEN hahah!
cause she help me to clear my wound. 
Wehhh i'm fucking scare and pain you know? ):
just a small injured , feel like wan to cut down my leg !

Enjoy the day , RUN FOR PEACE :))))!





No comments:

Post a Comment