Let's Chat !

Tuesday 25 October 2011

23-10-2011 ( Sunday ) & 24-10-2011 (Monday )


___Webcam-ing. 

23/10 (Sunday )
Yeahh.....
 i just came back from my work ! and i'm working at I-city Snowalk :)
and so on 11 work till 10pm ! Tired siaaa :D!!
Morning, i having my breakfast in the car alone(chicken rice hahh!, YUMMY!)
so i never take break time la. 
untill at night 7something only have my dinner. 
I ate KFC :) with Iverson,Lewis and Kho !
Have fun yah working there ! ^^

24/10/2011 (Monday)

I wearing same shirt with wendy. :)

Today , Me Viola and Wendy work till 11pm ,
We f*king tired man, but still have alots fun while working! :)
idk why lar, be a staff at snowalk ,  very happy ...we keep smilling to each other and have JOKES!
HAHAHA! :)
Skip....
I LOST RM1 in the afternoon , at night LOST RM2 !
MANA DUIT TU PERGI? ):
Lucky Dino help me to paid RM2 ): ! and i paid RM1 myself. sigh !
till night , Jing yong (Viola bf) fetch her, and we go having tea at kg.jawa ,
near by my school la.
We chit chat untill half hour only i think...
cause my mom keep calling me , said that very dangerous dy...
untill 12.30 something i only reach home...
Alone drive car without license untill so late back home, dangerous right?
i know it ! but no choice... ):
Who can fetch me? be my boy lah HAHAHA XD!!
kidding la... stop DATING !
:)


Good nighttt~

No comments:

Post a Comment