Let's Chat !

Thursday 24 November 2011

Today . 24.11.2011

Todaaaaaaaaay :)


Yupppp. today hang out with chase ong. hahah ! 王俞森,don't worry 我会记得你的名字还有生日了 
hahhaa. :))
Long time never update my blog. Busy-ing? 
Yupppp. i'm fugging busy . *Opppps___rude*
Everyday are same, nothing special to me :) 
Working, helping mom in the restaurant , tuition,and hangout. -_-!
My time is full.....goshhhh!!
I'm tired seriously. and i'm gonna sick. My body's weaaak. 26 years old???? cool o.O !
Next week i going genting on 29,30,1 with ahpek and tuition friend. 
:) yeah i hope have fun with them ! Teeeheeee.... 
just all . hahah !
idk wat to write....lol..... good night everyone ! ehhheem =)


the sweet couple. 
Gordon Loy and Wendy Tiew. :)
i hopeeeeeeeee. 
you twoooooooo.
don be playgirl or playboy anymore. hahh!
APPRECIATE tq :)


Gordon and me . i know i;m ugly lol =)



____Night

No comments:

Post a Comment